Introducing not only the best US (we also highly recommend them for UK and International businesses) merchant account, but also best merchant account deal we’ve ever seen…
You’re going to love this one
At Merchant Account Forum we have three main policies:
- Listen to our visitors’ questions and requests to provide the best information and resources available
- Only recommend merchant account providers who offer free applications – hence making them risk free for our visitors
- Only recommend merchant account providers after extensive research, testing, sample applications and discussions with both the provider themselves and existing clients of theirs. In doing so we can safely put our reputation on the line, and you can be sure of a careful, considered view of your options.
From the start of this website around 3 years ago (editors note: 9 years ago now) right up until the middle of January 2003 we were recommending Total Merchant Services for US merchant accounts.
They offer excellent customer service, competetive per-transaction fees, ease of use and the reliability which is so important when accepting credit cards online – both in terms of their technology and ensuring you get paid on time!
However, as Merchant Account Forum has grown (and continues to grow in popularity each month) one question has become more and more common. So common infact that we decided we needed to add the answer to the website for the benefit of those seeking information about US merchant accounts…
“I appreciate all the advice at your site and the way in which you do your extensive research, but isn’t there a cheaper option that offers the same level of service as Total Merchant Services?”
You see, as already stated, whilst Total Merchant Services is a great provider, they charge, at the time of writing, a $397 setup fee for those merchants that get accepted.
What many of our visitors are looking for is a cheaper setup than this, without compromising on quality and service.
So in line with point one of our policy to you – listening to visitor comments and reacting to their requests – we went searching for alternatives.
And I’ll be honest it has taken us the best part of six months to find a company we’re happy to recommend to you as a US based business.
But finally I can unveil – our new, even cheaper, alternative. An alternative so cheap that you can be set up to process credit cards today, for a total outlay of $0.
That’s right, it won’t cost you one red cent. Told you you’d like this one, didn’t I?!
- Casino Merchant Account
- Merchant Account Fee Calculator
- Merchant Account Reviews
- Merchant Account Articles
- Merchant Account Affiliate Programs